Alen Breathesmart P1000 True HEPA-Silver Filter: BF35-Silver-Carbon/PP1000-Silver-Carbon
Designed for the Alen BreatheSmart P1000 HEPA Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Silver Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home while protecting the filter against bacteria and microbes.
- · Protects the filter against growth of harmful bacteria and microbes
- · Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- · Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- · Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- · True HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns (about 56x smaller than a human hair)
- · Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
- Will not fit BreatheSmart F700
DO I HAVE A BREATHESMART （P1000）?
1. Check the top of your control panel
2. The BreatheSmart logo will be located underneath on/off button as shown in picture
3. You should only see the word BreatheSmart and no other
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Polluted air first passes through Alen's replaceable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a True HEPA material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen then adds an antimicrobial compound to the HEPA material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
* Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.